Cellar Club AGM7:45 - 9:45 pm
Johnsonville Community Centre Hall, 30 Moorefield Rd, Johnsonville, Wellington 6037. See map for directions.
Members – Free
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING TO BE HELD AT THE JOHNSONVILLE COMMUNITY CENTRE, 3 FRANKMOORE AVENUE, JOHNSONVILLE WEDNESDAY, 8 MAY 2013, COMMENCING AT 8.00PM
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting for the year 2011/12 year held on Wednesday, 9th May 2012
- Matters Arising
- Financial Report for the Year 2012/13
- Membership Report for the Year 2012/13
- President’s Report for the Year 2012/13
- Notices of Motion
- Election of Officers and Committee for the year 2013/14
- Vice President
- General Business
At the conclusion of the AGM, a light supper will be served, accompanied by wines from the Club’s cellar. No need to bring your tasting glasses, we will provide the Club glasses for this event.
Drinking and driving
Members will be aware of the lowering of drink/drive limits from December 2014. If unsure read the Land Transport Amendment Act (no 2) 2014. We ask members to be conscious of these limits.
For those driving, water and some food are provided or think about a designated driver, taxi, uber or dial-a-driver to get you home safely.
Wine bottle screw caps
Save and bring them to the next monthly meeting.
Anne is collecting them to give to the Lions organised Kidney Kids support group.
No food lids or beer tops, please.